Oil Leak Detection Alarm 1 or 2 zones – Type ODS2-3
ODS2-3 Oil Leak Detection Alarm: Innovative Solution for Oil Leak Detection
Our team has meticulously designed the Oil Leak Alarm to provide continuous monitoring of one or two zones, effectively detecting oil leaks or spillages. You can apply this versatile solution to a wide range of applications, such as generators, oil tanks, and other equipment that contains oil.We have designed the Oil Leak Alarm to continuously monitor one or two zones for oil leaks or spillages.
How ODS2-3 Oil Leak Detection Alarm Works?
The operation of the ODS2-3 Oil Leak Detection Alarm is straightforward yet highly effective. When oil comes into contact with one of the Oil leak sensors, the display promptly flashes. At the same time, the Oil Leak Alarm instantly activates an internal audible warning and causes the common alarm volt-free contacts to change state. If desired, a remote beacon or beacon sounder can also be triggered for additional notification. For added convenience, an optional SMS text messaging unit can send an alarm message to up to three designated users.
Benefits of Implementing the ODS2-3 Oil Leak Detection Alarm: Effortless Leak Identification
The ODS2-3 Oil Leak Detection Alarm offers you a choice between Optical sensors for internal use or OSPW leak sensors for monitoring external areas. Additionally, the Oil Leak Detector can also detect leaks within pipe in pipe systems using our optical PPS sensor and our ODT sensor for bunded tanks. You can have up to two sensors per zone, providing comprehensive coverage and peace of mind.
Equipped with a backlit alphanumeric display unit, the ODS2-3 stands out for its exceptional leak detection capabilities. Identifying the source of the leak has never been easier, thanks to this user-friendly feature. In the event of any cable fault or disconnection between the sensors and the controller, the unit includes a “Sensor Fault” alarm, ensuring prompt awareness and preparedness.
Furthermore, the ODS2-3 Oil Leak Detection Alarm offers a common alarm set of volt-free contacts. This will allow seamless integration with Building Management Systems (BMS) or PLC, for a streamlined and efficient operation.
Summary of the Standard Features
- The unit can be supplied as a 1 or 2 zone system with up to 2 sensors per zone
- Oil sensors can be up to 100m away from the main alarm unit
- Large back lit alpha numeric display
- Except for mains power, all terminals are of the plug and socket type
- On board audible warning device to alert local operators of a problem
- Alarms latched until Mute operated to give indication of oil leak
- Two common alarm relay contact for onward signalling to a BMS or other systems
- Mains Power monitoring via the Common alarm BMS contact
Sensors that can be used
- Optical ODT sensor for Bunded Oil Tanks
- Optical PPS sensor for Pipe in Pipe System
- Optical ODS sensor for internal use
- Optical OSPW sensor for external use
- Individual zone alarm volt free output contacts
- Output to flashing Beacon
- Output to Beacon sounder that stops when the “Mute” push button is operated
- Text messaging when an alarm is generated
Speak with our sales team
Whether you want to know more about how we design and manufacture our own products here in the UK, or just want some advice about which products are right for you:
You can get in touch by phone, email or by submitting the simple Contact Form and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields