Optical Liquid Leak Detection sensor with Relay Output Type OSP
The OSP sensor has been designed to detect the presence of any liquid including water, fuel oil etc. and energise an internal relay to provide a signal to existing alarm systems, Building Management Systems or SMS messaging systems. Floor standing sensor with height adjustment, can be screwed or stuck to the floor or drip tray. A wall mounted version is also available which can be screwed to a drip tray or bunded area is also available.
The OSP sensor has been designed to interface with new or existing building alarms or Building Management Systems. The spot probes will detect a liquid by sensing a loss of light within itself due to refraction when a liquid comes into contact with the sensing bulb.
The sensor has a volt free output relay contact which can be used with any alarm system.
- Sized at 75mm High x 38mm diameter
- Voltage – 12 to 24VAC or 13 to 24VDC
- Burdon – 20mA when detecting, 15mA in standby
- Relay output – 30VAC/DC 1 amp N/O (close in Alarm) or N/C (open in Alarm) contact; please specify
- Interconnecting lead – 3 metres long but any length can be catered for
- Sensor material – Plastic 22mm diameter sensor tube allowing standard 22mm pipe fittings to be used
- Mounting Bracket – Floor standing bracket made from stainless steel with two 5mm diameter fixing holes
Speak with our sales team
Whether you want to know more about how we design and manufacture our own products here in the UK, or just want some advice about which products are right for you:
You can get in touch by phone, email or by submitting the simple Contact Form and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields