One or Two Zone Room Over Temperature Alarm Type RTA2-2 Ranged between -50°C to +50°C
This unit has been designed to advise if the room temperature has risen above a critical level.
Supplied as a one or two zone over temperature alarm, the unit has a large digital display, audible warning, Mute alarm push button and common alarm relay for onward signalling. The system can also be supplied with, flashing Beacon or Beacon sounder, SMS text alarm messaging or email alarm message.
Sized at 180mm wide x 130mm high x 60mm deep, this unit has been designed to monitor critical areas such as server rooms, containers, generator rooms, UPS rooms, or cold rooms, for over temperature due to faulty cooling plant or ventilation fan failure. The temperature in each area is monitored and compared to an alarm trigger setpoint that can be internally adjusted between 0 and 50°C for each zone. The current ambient temperature is displayed on the alpha numeric display along with the zone alarm status. When the room temperature exceeds the alarm setpoint, the display will flash showing the zone number, an internal audible warning will sound, the common alarm volt free contacts will change state, if fitted, the remote beacon/beacon sounder will start, and if fitted, the SMS text messaging/Email unit will send an alarm message via the mobile network. If power to the unit fails, the internal volt free “common Alarm” BMS contact will change state.
- The unit can be supplied as a 1 or 2 zone system
- Remote temperature sensors up to 100m away from the main alarm unit
- Large back lit alpha numeric display
- Current ambient temperature display in each zone
- Individual tamper proof temperature alarm adjustment for each zone from 0 to 50°C
- Except for mains power, all terminals are of the plug and socket type
- On board audible warning device to alert local operators of a problem
- Alarms latched until Mute operated to give indication of temperature fluctuations
- Two common alarm relay contact for onward signalling to a BMS or other systems
- Mains Power monitoring via the Common alarm BMS contact
Speak with our sales team
Whether you want to know more about how we design and manufacture our own products here in the UK, or just want some advice about which products are right for you:
You can get in touch by phone, email or by submitting the simple Contact Form and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields