33 to 64 Zone Water Leak Detection Alarm Type LD64-2
Taking over from the LD32 system, this unit will provide water leak detection in up to 64 individual areas or sectors and will look for leaks from pipes, shower rooms, bathrooms, water softeners, air conditioning systems or any plant containing water. Each zone can be connected to either a length of water detection cable (rope) or a spot probe designed to detect leaks in bunbed areas or drip trays.
The alarm controller is fitted with a large touch screen display and communicates to remote water detection stations via an RS485 data link.
Configured as either 1, 2, 3 or 4 zones, a maximum of 32 detection stations, can be fitted to a system, between 1 and 300 metres away from the main alarm unit.
Local alarm, cable fault and test facilities are provided on each outstation so that the detection station alarm status is displayed without the need to interrogate the main alarm unit. Outstations can also be fitted with an additional PCB allowing individual zones to operate a water shutoff valve to stop the leak from causing further damage.
- 180mm wide x 180mm high x 80mm deep
- 32 to 64 zones using remote 1, 2, 3 or 4 zone outstations
- Large touch screen graphic display with the status of all zones is displayed on screen
- Audible warning device to alert local operators of a problem with the option of remote sounder beacon
- Alarms latched giving indication of transient water leaks
- Common Alarm, New Alarm, Common Fault & Power Fault output relay contacts to BMS
- RS485 communication and power to remote outstations
- Outstation has a common alarm relay for use by a BMS or other systems
- Leak detected and cable fault Lamps provided on each outstation giving local Alarm indication
- Information button provided to give the current system configuration
- Motorised water shutoff valves to automatically turn of the water supply when a leak is detected
- SMS, text message when an alarm is raised
- Remote mutable sounder beacon
- Individual alarm relays allowing the status of each zone to be displayed on a BMS system
- Repeat Alarm Type SCA
Speak with our sales team
Whether you want to know more about how we design and manufacture our own products here in the UK, or just want some advice about which products are right for you:
You can get in touch by phone, email or by submitting the simple Contact Form and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields