High & Low Room Temperature Alarm Type RTA-HL ranged between -30°C to +50°C or 0°C to +50°C
This unit has been designed to independently monitor critical environments for both high and low temperatures in areas such as blood banks, food storage rooms, storage containers, generator rooms, UPS rooms or any area where the temperature must not exceed or fall below a certain temperature. Two ranges are available one for cold rooms with a range of 0 to +50°C, the other ranged between -20 to +50°C for chemical plants and freezer rooms. As well as instigating a local audible and visual alarm, optional equipment is available to send text or emails via the mobile network or remount sounder beacon.
Sized at 180mm wide x 130mm high x 60mm deep, this room temperature alarm system has been designed to monitor critical environments for both High and Low temperatures in areas such as blood banks, food storage rooms, storage containers, generator rooms and UPS rooms etc. The system monitors the ambient room temperature via a remote sensor and compares it to a high and low alarm set point that can be adjusted internally between 0 and 50°C or -20 to +50°C depending on the range selected at the time of ordering. The unit also displays the current ambient temperature on its alpha numeric display along with alarm status. When the room temperature exceeds either the high or low alarm set point, the display will flash showing the type of alarm (High or Low), an internal audible warning will sound, the common alarm volt free contacts will change state, and if fitted (see optional equipment), the remote beacon/beacon sounder will start and the SMS text messaging/Email unit will send an alarm message via the mobile network. If power to the unit fails, the internal volt free “common Alarm” contact will change state.
- Remote temperature sensors up to 100m away from the main alarm unit
- Large back lit alpha numeric display
- Current ambient temperature display
- Tamper proof high & low temperature alarm adjustment between 0 to 50°C, or -20 to 50°C
- Except for mains power, all terminals are of the plug and socket type
- On board audible warning device to alert local operators of a problem
- Alarm latched until Mute operated to give indication of temperature fluctuations
- Common alarm relay contact for onward signalling to other systems
- Mains Power monitoring via the Common alarm BMS contact
- Zone alarm relay contacts for onward signal to a BMS
- Common alarm output to a flashing Beacon
- Common alarm output to a flashing Beacon and Mutable Sounder
- SMS text messaging or Email
Speak with our sales team
Whether you want to know more about how we design and manufacture our own products here in the UK, or just want some advice about which products are right for you:
You can get in touch by phone, email or by submitting the simple Contact Form and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
"*" indicates required fields